A Private Getaway Featuring:
- Outstanding water and mountain views in all directions
- Double bed in the turret room
- Microwave & fridge w/stocked breakfast
- Private entrance with roof garden
- Entertainment center
- Movies, games & books
- Wireless Internet access
- We also have mopeds, romantic upgrades and customized getaways
- We only use natural and green cleaning products
- (no smoking, shoes or pets)
October through June:
$160 per night
$130 per night Sunday through Thursday nights (Dec. 1-March 1 excluding holidays)
July through September:
$175 per night
Rates are for two people.
The Morgan Hill View Loft is best suited to one couple.
||"At Morgan Hill Loft, my wife and I had the
run of a beautiful home's top floor, a romantic getaway with a cozy window seat,
soaking tub and feather bed in a turreted room where the windows offer sweeping
views of Admiralty Inlet from the bed."
- - David Volk, Seattle Homes and Lifestlyles, September 2003
||"Morgan Hill View Loft is a refreshing and
romantic alternative, with its private entrance and roof garden. Among the highest
points in town, the loft's rooms offer a sweeping view of Admiralty Inlet from
plush feather beds. A deep soaking tub, sitting room with sound system/VCR and
in-room stocked breakfast are also provided."
- - Sue Frause, Travel Writer/Photographer, Great Winter Getaways: Seattle Magazine, November 2001